Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Good and bad news!

My landlord came over to look at the things that have to be done with the house as it’s leaking in water and he took with him a translator. The good thing I knew this man and he is a neighbor. Love cats too. I explained that I have the knowledge to fix things around the house and he was happy that I could do it. So I just need to buy the necessary thing and start working. The good thing is that I take the receipts and deduct it from the rent. So here I go. Painting and fixing the house. It’s going to be nice.

Mathia got 3 baby kittens and will for now not be sterilized. Have to wait now for about 3 months and then do her. I was writing about Barbara’s cat that it was something wrong and her name is Dorothy. I have still not seen her. I’m afraid that it was poison and I have been out looking for her but nothing. But then she is very shy.   

So now I’m tired and it’s late and time for bed.

4 comments:

Åsa said...

Har du fått kattungar?

Robsin said...

Japp, 3 vita!!!!

Millan said...

Här är en blogg från Patras som du kommer gilla, hon heter Tina och är super cool!

http://greklandochjag.blogspot.com/

Robsin said...

Tog mig tid och kommer hänga där också. :)