Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Accidental accident!!!

This morning I thought that I would take my morning power walk. But instead I slide down the stairs and hit my forehead and my back. I hurt myself so much that I felt groggy and hardly made it to the bath room. They I felt really sick and kind of fainted for a while before I woke up again. I tried to pick myself up, but I couldn’t. I lay down with my eyes closed and tried to get a grip of what just happened. After couple of minutes I was able to sit up and then I saw all the blood everywhere, on my hands and all over the floor, also on my shorts that I’m sleeping in. I was able to go up and look in the mirror. Saw a really big fracture in my forehead and blood all over my face.
Felt the blood running down my legs behind. I was able to go back in to the living room and pick up the phone to call my friend Millan. I asked if she could take me to the hospital and for company. She was at my house in hardly 20 min. I manage to give the cat some food and take a shower and clean myself up before she was here. Then off to the hospital.  
They sew up the fracture. The back was fine, the blood stopped coming and it was just a tiny scratch that was bleeding. They just put band aid on it and it was fine.
Millan drove me back home and I went for some sleep.
Eating pills and got a shot from the pharmacy. Elisa did it on my butt. I got to know Elisa, and I buy all my medicine from her. Thanks to her I know what to do and where to go. She has been a very good friend.
After some sleep I took a slow walk to Millan Tiger and Maggan to have some company and get little bit of fresh air.
Then back home and sleep little bit more.
In the evening I had to make something to eat and feed the cats. Now it time for some sleep.


Got a tip from my neighbor Guido and Louisa how to make the stairs secure. I will put some glue and carpet pieces on each step and put a handle on the side. I’m getting old……….   



7 comments:

frollen said...

Yikes!
Jösses grabben, det där hade ju kunnat gå riktigt illare. Skönt att det gick 'ok' ändå.
Broddar och spikskor.

Annica said...

Darling, du är en sån Drama Queen!
Skönt att du är oki iaf!
Puss!

Eva in Athens, Greece said...

Du ser då inte gammal ut! Det var otur helt enkelt, eller har du halkat i trappen många gånger? Usch så ruggigt, det är sådana gånger man inte vill vara ensam...tur att du fick hjälp av gulliga Millan och Eliza!
Tur i oturen med andra ord hade du allt, för det kunde ju ha gått ännu värre...!
Hej svejs!

Robsin said...

Frolle: Lite blåmärken lite här och där, men jag överlever.

Annica: Det är mitt mellan namn, men jag var verkligen ko lugn hela tiden. Puss Darling

Hej Eva, Detta var min andra gång, förra gången svimmade jag helt och hållet och fick åka ambulans till sjukhuset. Spräkte skallbenet.... Visst har man goda vänner och så tacksam för det..... Kul att du titta förbi och kommentera. Kram

Millan said...

Robban, du skrämde mig!! Men det gick bra....IGEN!!! ;-)

Kusin vitamin said...

Hahah Annica helt rätt. Det är min kusin det. Drama Queen ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.