Monday, November 7, 2011

Back!!!


It has been a long time that I have been writing something on the blog. It's been a brain freeze for me like when you drink an ice cold slurpy to fast.

I have had a week of and working in the garden and outside my house little bit but most of all I have spent time with my cats and taking care of them.

There have been lots of sick cats and some new ones at that.

I have 8 kittens now that need full attention and medicine. So after work I have been to the vet and spent there one or two hours, 2 times every day. Now that I’m back at work also I can only go ones a day. .

But now they are getting better.

So back on my feet again and time for some writing

2 comments:

Eva in Athens, Greece said...

Jobbigt när ens husdjur blir sjuka, skönt att de är på bättringsvägen nu!

Robsin said...

Hej Eva!

Beklagar att jag inte haft ork att svara eller blogga. Men det kommer. Det har varit mycket och det kommer lite historier....