Monday, November 21, 2011

Dewey!!!!


About 2 weeks ago I finished a book about Dewey Readmore Books. It’s was given to me as a present from a very good friend.

How a cat can change life for so many people. It was easy to read and so sad. It was really good. I would recommend it to anybody.  So now I have a new name for one of my cats. Dewey!!!!!

I found him at the garbage place not able to walk. He was crawling. I understood that he was poisoned as it was the season for it. I grabbed him took him home and to the vet. He stayed there for the whole day and I picked him up in the evening.

It was about 3-4 weeks ago. Since then he have been at my place but I so afraid of me. He stayed around and been in the garden only sometime. Every time that I wanted to touch him he would run out or hide somewhere. But today for the first time I could touch him without him running away. That feeling that you get when a cat trust you. WOW!!!!

Amazing. He looks like Dewey and that his name.



Here is Dewey, The real one and my own.


No comments: