Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hang Over and brainless

So, whole weekend I have been busy with the garden and it looks better every day. Also I got invited for a barbeque party in Pastida. It was very nice and excellent food. Thanks to Popie and Antonis. It was lots of retsina and raki to the food. It was nice yesterday but not today. I have been home sick/hangover. But manage to be out in the garden for a short while. In the evening I spent watching the last episodes of Spartacus Gods of the arena. This 2 series have been amazing and a fantastic story. This is what I call TV. It takes me back to the 80’s and another short TV series Masada.


Tinnie have a cold again and tomorrow I will take Mathia for sterilization, the vet did not had time last week so I took her back home. My neighbor Barbra is not back yet from England. So I have to get some cat food for her cats also. I can see that they miss her. 

This is for today. As I have not been in the best mood today, I’ll will write more tomorrow.

μέχρι αύριο

No comments: