Monday, March 28, 2011

Start of the week with a great day

Today was a wonderful day. Sun was shining and I felt better after a really bad hangover. I was up on my feet about 7.00 in the morning. My usual morning routine and then do the things that I planned for to do today. I manage to be ready on time and made some nice lunch. Then it was time for work.
 Back home from work to all the cats, all wild and crazy. After I gave them food, they played for a while and now all are sleeping in their own places. Time for me also as I want to go up the same time tomorrow.  I did not manage to catch Mathia today so I try tomorrow morning. She has to be operated soon.
It looks like it will be rain on Wednesday here in Rhodes, could be the last one until October.

Καληνύχτα

2 comments:

Millan said...

WOW!!!!!!! Me LIke ;-) Välkommen till blogspot , KRAM

RobSin said...

Tack Millan,
Det är väldigt spännande och mycket att göra. Det kommer en hel del förändringar gentemot min gamla blog.....kram