Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Here we go again....

I went for a chase of the store with the cat food in Azkurou and found it. It was not a store, it was resale storage and they had big bags of animal food and lots of other things but no cat food. So I went home empty handed. I was back home for little bit of lunch and then to work.

Anyway, today have been sunny day again and back home I tried to catch Mathia for the 3 time this week and did not manage. I will get her soon.
Flekke is getting really old now. She comes to me when I’m sitting and put her to front legs on mine and then I have to pick her up. Can’t jump up anymore. Cutie!!!!



I have cooked cleaned and prepared for tomorrow. So soon it time for bed. But today I started to continue with my project for fame and glory……..
By the way, the secret thing that I was writing about before on my old blog about my family. Well, it turned out to be true and I found out more and talked with my mother for almost 2 hours last night.
What done is done and we have to live with it.

Καληνύχτα

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Tja! Visst är det tragiskt! Våran mormor. alla dessa lögner !! Så vi är ju halv kusiner :(

Robsin said...

Hej Kusin, Jag kommer inte se det så. Vi är vad vi har alltid varit en stor familj Som har tagit hand om varrandra.........