Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rainy and soft weekend with my cats

Time fly by fast, I turn my head and its evening. I have been working in the house improving my bed room with a closet for my clothes. Thanks to Nino’s drill and some ideas I got working and did it. It has been rain almost all Saturday and Sunday so I spend the time inside. Threw out a lot of garbage and cleaned a lot. Felt good to get out the things you don’t need or was broken. I’m like my grandfather, saving things even if they don’t work or I don’t need them. But now it’s all gone.

On Saturday morning I went to look for the store that had the cheap food for cats. I was driving around up and down, asking around but nothing. Finally I gave up and went to my regular store to buy about 100 cans. It should be enough for about 2 weeks.
Then on Sunday I went with a friend for the international market at Monte Smith, there I got to meet a friend that is also helpful with the animals here in Rhodes and I asked her if she knows about the store. She explained and told me that I was very close but I tried all roads accept that one. Is that not typical or what. So on Tuesday morning I will give it another try to find it. But now I have only one road to go.
When I was there around asking about the store NO ONE knew nothing. How can you have a shop and don’t what around you.

( Ibland kan jag bli så fly förbannad på folk att det kan koka över. Kan folk vara så jävla självupptagna att dom inte äns vet vem som är grannen.)

Anyway, when I’m home with my kittens they make my day. While I was cleaning the house and packing things in boxes so were my cats. At least Mini, Efti, Blinkis and Flekke wanted to help and were jumping in to the boxes and playing with stuff. But after a lot of fun and playing around with it was time for food. My neighbor Barbara’s cats, Jinx, Eric and Willy have more or less moved in into my house and spending the days here. Boobie (don’t know how to spell his name) is still outside and comes in only when I open the front door.

It’s time for me to go to bed as I have to go to the vet in the morning to leave one of my cats of sterilization. I have 6 females and about 12 boys. So I’m going to be very busy this few weeks.
Barbara will stay in England for another 2-4 weeks, so more cats for me.

Soon it time for Puss in boots…… can’t wait. ;)

No comments: